CloudNOW Announces Third Annual
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 15, 2014 — CloudNOW, the executive consortium for the leading women in cloud and converging technologies, today announced the winners of their Top 10 Women in Cloud. All winners will be invited to compete in a pitch-style event June 17th in San Francisco to vie for the #1 ranking of Top Woman in Cloud Innovation. For more information visit CloudNOW.
“CloudNOW is paying tribute to ten outstanding women in cloud computing for their contributions, accomplishments and thought leadership in our dynamic industry,” said Jocelyn DeGance Graham, founder of CloudNOW. “We are excited this year to be adding the element of a pitch competition, and having each of these leaders present the projects that garnered them their spot on our Top 10 list.”
This year’s finalists, and Top Ten Women in Cloud Award are:
- Alolita Sharma, Director of Engineering, Wikipedia (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Bethany Mayer, Senior Vice President and General Manager, HP
- Evelyn de Souza, Compliance & Data Privacy Leader, Cisco; co-Chair Cloud Security Alliance
- Ingrid Franzen, Senior Program Manager Industrial Cloud, General Electric
- Lily Cole, Founder and CEO, Impossible.com
- Kimberly Gress, Director of Client Services, Dell Boomi
- Maria Vello, President and CEO, National Cyber-Forensics & Training Alliance (NCFTA)
- Poulomi Damany, Vice President of Product, BitYoda (Andreessen Horowitz)
- Rathi Murthy, Vice President Technologies, American Express
- Rhonda Vetere, Chief Technology Officer, Estee Lauder
The CloudNOW Awards will be judged by: Reuven Cohen, Chief Technology Advocate Citrix, Forbes Columnist; Amber Osborne, Chief Marketing Officer Meshfire, Twitter “Top CMO”; Jonathan Reichental, Chief Information Officer, City of Palo Alto; Shelly Kapoor Collins, Founder and CEO Enscient, appointed member of National Women’s Business Council.
Please join us in San Francisco, June 17th, at the Wyndham, Union Square where we will name the Top Woman in Cloud Innovation. For more info visit: https://cloud-now.org/events/. Follow us on twitter@cloudnow_org #cloudnowawards.
CloudNOW is a non-profit consortium of the leading women in cloud computing, providing a forum for networking, knowledge sharing, mentoring, and economic growth. CloudNOW offers members the opportunity to creatively approach the technological challenges of cloud today, working in partnership with the tech industry, and cloud thought leaders. CloudNOW is sponsored by Dell, IBM, Cisco, HP, GreenQloud, and member support. To join CloudNOW go to: https://cloud-now.org/cloudnow/register.php.