CloudNOW Announces the Winners of 5th Annual ‘Top Women in Cloud Innovations’
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov.1, 2016 — CloudNOW, the executive consortium for the leading women in cloud and converging technologies, today announced the winners of their 5th annual ‘Top Women in Cloud Innovations’. All winners will be invited to compete in a pitch-style event December 7 at Google headquarters in Mountain View, CA to vie for the #1 ranking of Top Woman in Cloud Innovation.
In celebration of the 5th anniversary of CloudNOW and this Award, and due to the tremendous participation this year and the quality of the applicants, CloudNOW has expanded its winners circle to include 12 accomplished female technical leaders for its 2016 list.
This year’s Top Women in Cloud are (alphabetical order):
- Dianne Marsh, Director of Engineering, Netflix
- Erica Brescia, COO, Bitnami
- Julia Austin, CTO, DigitalOcean
- Madhura Maskasky Co-founder, VP Product, Platform9 Systems Inc
- Mary Stenzel-Poore, Sr. Associate Dean for Research, School of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
- Megan Rossetti, Senior Cloud Engineer, Walmart
- Monique Morrow, CTO New Frontiers Engineering, Cisco
- Raejeanne Skillern, Vice President Data Center Group, Intel
- Rupal Patel, CEO and Founder, VocaliD
- Shaheeda Nizar, Senior Director Engineering, GoDaddy
- Syamla Bandla, Vice President Global Cloud Operations & DevOps Qualys
- Tara Hernandez, Director of Systems and Build Engineering, Linden Lab
CloudNOW is a non-profit consortium of the leading women in cloud computing, providing a forum for networking, knowledge sharing, mentoring, and economic growth. CloudNOW offers members the opportunity to creatively approach the technological challenges of cloud today, working in partnership with the tech industry, and cloud thought leaders. To learn more, visit us at cloud-now.org.