CloudNOW Announces Top 10 Cloud Evangelists, 2016
March 8 – CloudNOW, the executive consortium for the leading women in cloud and converging technologies, today announced their selections for the inaugural ‘Top 10 Cloud Evangelists’ Awards for 2016.
This Award recognizes cloud amplifiers, and celebrates the PR Pros, Marketing Experts, Community Builders, Analysts, and VCs whom contributed to the astronomical growth of cloud, open source, and converging technologies. Awards were selected based on peer applications, and open to any woman who positively impacted Cloud using her unique skills as an ‘amplifier’.
List of Winners (alphabetical)
- Dayna Grayson, Partner, New Enterprise Associates
- Karen Vuong, Principal Community Marketing Manager, Pivotal
- Lauren Cooney, Senior Director, Strategic Programs, Chief Technology & Architecture Office, Cisco Systems
- Lynda Stadtmueller, Vice President Cloud Services, Frost and Sullivan
- Maria Olson, Vice President Global Alliances, NetApp
- Meghan Gill, Director of Demand Generation, Events & Community, MongoDB
- Sarah Novotny, Senior Program Manager, Kubernetes Community, Google
- Tara Walker, Technical Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Tamao Nakahara, Director of Developer Relations and Community Marketing, New Relic
- Ulrica de Fort-Menares, VP of Product Strategy, Live Action
“We launched CloudNOW in 2011 with the announcement of the Top 10 Women in Cloud Innovations, and now we are delighted to extend the recognition in 2016 to now encompass the community builders and those leaders who have shaped our industry through evangelization.” stated Jocelyn DeGance Graham, CloudNOW Founder. “The caliber of the Top 10 Cloud Evangelist inaugural winners is amazing, we are truly inspired by all of these leaders.”
CloudNOW is a non-profit consortium of the leading women in cloud computing, providing a forum for networking, knowledge sharing, mentoring, and economic growth. CloudNOW is a community driven initiative offering its constituents the opportunity to creatively approach the technological challenges of cloud today, working in partnership with the tech industry.